ABCMETA refers to an ecosystem comprising ABCMETA websites (whose domain names include but are not limited to www.abcmeta.io), mobile applications, clients, applets and other applications that are developed to offer ABCMETA services, and includes independently-operated platforms, websites and clients within the ecosystem. “ABCMETA Operators” refer to all parties that run ABCMETA, including but not limited to legal persons, unincorporated organizations and teams that provide ABCMETA services and are responsible for such services. “ABCMETA” as used in this Policy includes ABCMETA Operators.
- What Personal Information About Users Does ABCMETA Collect?
ABCMETA collects your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information you give us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to ABCMETA. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to use some ABCMETA services. Examples of information that you provide include:
- email address
- date of birth
- home address
- country code
- other information to help us identify you
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
- login, e-mail address, password and location of your device or computer;
- ABCMETA services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, and your settings preferences);
- version and time zone settings;
- transaction history.
Information from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources such as credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
- Can Children Use ABCMETA Services?
ABCMETA does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to use ABCMETA services.
- For What Purposes Does ABCMETA Process My Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the ABCMETA Services that we offer our users. These purposes include:
- Transaction services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, process payments, and communicate with you about orders and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide and improve ABCMETA services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of ABCMETA services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with ABCMETA services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws and regulations.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to ABCMETA services.
- Fraud prevention and credit risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, ABCMETA services and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
We use operational cookies and similar tools (collectively, "cookies") to provide our services, for example:
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Providing customised features and services.
- Displaying features and services which might be of interest to you, including ads on our services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Keeping track of your preferences such as currency and language.
The settings on your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable and remove cookies, and when cookies will expire.
Operational cookies allow you to take advantage of some of ABCMETA's essential features. If you block or otherwise reject operational cookies through your browser settings some features and services may not work.
- Does ABCMETA Share My Personal Information?
- How Secure is My Information?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask you to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your account password. We recommend using a unique password for your ABCMETA account that is not utilized for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- What About Advertising?
We may share your personal information with our marketing partners for the purposes of targeting, modeling, and/or analytics as well as marketing and advertising.
- What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and transaction history in the "Account" section of the website.
- What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Long Does ABCMETA Keep My Personal Information?
- Contact Information
Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com, and will work to address any questions or issues that you have with respect to the collection and processing of your personal information.
- Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions