welcome to visit and use the Metaverse Assets Trading Platform—ABCMETA (www.abcmeta.io). ABCMETA is a global-oriented Metaverse Assets Trading Platform (Metaverse Assets include but are not limited to NFT). When using various specific services of ABCMETA, both you and ABCMETA will be restricted by this service agreement. ABCMETA will continue to introduce new services, so all services will be restricted by this service clause. Please read and confirm the content of this service agreement carefully before registering. If you have any questions, you should consult ABCMETA. Once you confirm this service agreement, this service agreement will have legal effect between the user and ABCMETA. When you click the "Agree to the following terms and submit registration information" button during the registration process, it means that you fully accept all the terms in this agreement. Then follow the prompts given on the page to complete all the registration steps. ABCMETA may modify the relevant terms of this service agreement from time to time, and reserves the right to modify all the terms of this agreement at any time when necessary. Once the content of the agreement is modified, ABCMETA will notify you immediately on important pages of the website or prominent locations in the community. If you continue to use ABCMETA's services, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes to the agreement. If you do not agree to the modification made by this site to the content of the agreement, ABCMETA will promptly cancel your service use authority. This site reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without informing users. This site exercises the right to modify or discontinue the service without being responsible to the user or the third party. This site prohibits anyone in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Crimea, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Israel, Iraq, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Indonesia,Kyrgyzstan, Sevastopo uses the services provided on this website.
1. User registration
User registration refers to the process by which users log in ABCMETA, fill in relevant information as required, and confirm their agreement to this service agreement.
2. The user's account, password and security
Each user can only register one ABCMETA account, and ABCMETA has the right to require users to perform KYC operations at any time. Once the user has successfully registered, he will become a legitimate user of this site.The user will take full responsibility for the security of the user name and password.In addition, each user is fully responsible for all activities and events conducted under his username. If users find any illegal use of user accounts or security loopholes, please notify this site immediately.
3. ABCMETA principles
ABCMETA promises to operate the website in accordance with the following principles to ensure that all users enjoy the same rights and obligations in ABCMETA. Principle of equality: Users and ABCMETA have the same legal status in the transaction process. Principle of freedom: Users have the right to participate in bidding bids from ABCMETA voluntarily, and no one may illegally interfere. Principle of fairness: Users and ABCMETA shall follow the principle of fairness in exercising their rights and fulfilling their obligations. The principle of good faith: Users and ABCMETA shall follow the principle of good faith in exercising their rights and fulfilling their obligations. The principle of fulfilling obligations: When a user participates in a bid sharing bid with ABCMETA, both the user and ABCMETA are obligated to complete such transactions in accordance with the provisions of this service agreement (except for transactions prohibited by law or this agreement).
4. The rights and obligations of users
- The user has the right to have his user name and password in ABCMETA, and use the user name and password to log in ABCMETA to participate in bidding.Users may not transfer or authorize others to use their ABCMETA username in any form.
- The user has the right to query the subject information, trade, invite friends to participate in ABCMETA, participate in ABCMETA related activities, and enjoy other information services provided by ABCMETA in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and the relevant rules published on the ABCMETA website.
- Users are obliged to provide their real information when registering, and to ensure the validity and authenticity of content such as email address, contact address, postal code, etc., and to ensure that ABCMETA can contact the user through the above-mentioned contact information.At the same time, users are also obliged to update relevant registration information in time when relevant information changes.The user guarantees not to register and participate in bid sharing bids with other people's information in ABCMETA.
- Users should ensure that they abide by the principle of honesty and credit when ABCMETA participates in the bid sharing of the target, and do not disrupt the normal order of online transactions.
5. Rights and Obligations of ABCMETA
- ABCMETA is obliged to maintain the normal operation of the entire crowd-purchase platform based on existing technology, and strive to improve and improve the technology, so that the user's purchase activities can proceed smoothly;
- ABCMETA shall promptly respond to the transaction or registration-related problems and the situation that users encounter during registration and use of ABCMETA online trading platform;
- For the following actions by users on the ABCMETA website, ABCMETA has the right to delete relevant information, terminate the provision of services, etc., without requiring the user's consent:
1) ABCMETA has the right to check the user's registration information and purchase behavior, and if any problems are found in the registration information or purchase behavior, it has the right to issue inquiries and requests for correction to the user, or delete it;
2) If the user violates the provisions of this agreement or violates laws, regulations and local regulations, ABCMETA has the right to stop the transmission and delete the information, cancel the user's account, and disclose to the relevant authorities in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
3) For the following behaviors performed by users in ABCMETA, ABCMETA has the right to take restrictive measures against users such as deleting their information and canceling user accounts: including posting or sending by email or other means that are malicious, false and infringe on the personal and property rights of others Content information, conduct activities that have nothing to do with sharing shopping or not for the purpose of sharing shopping, malicious registration, sign-in and other methods try to disrupt the normal purchase order, and will related to software viruses that interfere with, destroy or restrict the functions of any computer software, hardware or communication equipment Or other computer code, files and program materials, uploading, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways, interfere with or destroy ABCMETA website and service or server and network connected with ABCMETA website and service, or publish other information contrary to public interest Or information that may seriously harm the legitimate interests of ABCMETA and other users.
- The user hereby grants the permanent exclusive right to use ABCMETA (and has the right to reauthorize the right) free of charge, so that ABCMETA has the right to use, copy, modify, rewrite, publish, and publish on a global scale (in whole or in part). Translate and display all kinds of information published by users on the ABCMETA website, or produce derivative works, and or incorporate the above-mentioned information into other works in any form, media or technology currently known or developed in the future.
6. Limitation of Liability
- The user understands and agrees that in the process of using ABCMETA network services, risk factors such as force majeure may cause ABCMETA network services to be interrupted.Force majeure refers to an objective event that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, cannot be avoided, and has a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, and social events such as wars, turmoil, government actions, etc. .When the above situation occurs, ABCMETA will work hard to cooperate with relevant units in the first time to repair in time, but ABCMETA will be exempted from liability within the scope permitted by law for the losses caused to users.
- The user understands and agrees that ABCMETA cannot foresee and prevent legal, technical and other uncontrollable risks at any time, and ABCMETA will not be liable for service interruption or obstruction caused by one of the following situations:
(1) Large-scale damage by viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs, or hacker attacks;
(2) The user or the computer software, system, hardware and communication line of ABCMETA network fails;
(3) Improper operation by the user;
(4) The user uses the service in a way not authorized by ABCMETA;
(5) Service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks that may be caused by government control and other reasons.
(6) Other situations beyond the control or reasonably foreseeable by ABCMETA.
- Within the limits permitted by laws and regulations, for any damages or economic losses caused by the use of ABCMETA services, ABCMETA's full liability shall not exceed the price of the subject matter purchased by the user in connection with the claim.These liability limitation clauses will be applied to the maximum extent permitted by law, and will continue to be effective after the user's qualification is revoked or terminated.
7. Ownership of network service content
The network service content defined by this site includes: all content in text, software, sound, pictures, videos, charts, and advertisements; all content of e-mails; other information provided by this site for users. All these contents are protected by copyright, trademark, label and other property ownership laws. Therefore, users can only use these contents under the authorization of this site and advertisers, and cannot copy or recreate these contents without authorization, or create derivative products related to the contents.
8. User privacy system
We will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade users' personal information to any third party. Part or all of the user’s personal information will be disclosed in good faith under the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to a third party with the consent of the user; 2. If the user is a qualified intellectual property complaint and has filed a complaint, it shall be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
- Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions in accordance with relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
- If users violate relevant laws or website policies, they need to disclose to a third party;
- In order to provide the products and services you request, the user's personal information must be shared with third parties;
- Other disclosures deemed appropriate by this site in accordance with laws or site policies.
9. Termination of Agreement
- Suspension of ABCMETA Accounts
- The ABCMETA Account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation;
- We detect unusual activities in the ABCMETA Account;
- We detect unauthorized access to the ABCMETA Account;
- We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority.
- Cancellation of ABCMETA Accounts
In case of any of the following events, ABCMETA shall have the right to directly terminate these Terms by cancelling your ABCMETA Account, and shall enjoy the right but not the obligation to permanently freeze (cancel) the authorizations of your ABCMETA Account on ABCMETA and withdraw the corresponding ABCMETA Account thereof:
- after ABCMETA terminates services to you;
- you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as a ABCMETA User again, directly or indirectly;
- the information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
- when these Terms are amended, you state your unwillingness to accept the amended Terms by applying for cancellation of your ABCMETA Account or by other means;
- you request that ABCMETA Services be terminated; and
- any other circumstances where ABCMETA deems it should terminate ABCMETA Services.
Should your ABCMETA Account be terminated, the account and transactional information that meet data retention standards will be securely stored for 5 years. In addition, if a transaction is unfinished during the account termination process, ABCMETA shall have the right to notify your counterparty of the situation at that time. You acknowledge that a user-initiated account exit (right to erasure under GDPR or other equivalent regulations) will also be subjected to the termination protocol stated above.
If ABCMETA is informed that any Digital Assets or funds held in your ABCMETA Account are stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by you, ABCMETA may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on the affected funds and your ABCMETA Account. If ABCMETA does lay down an administrative hold on some or all of your funds or ABCMETA Account, ABCMETA may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to ABCMETA has been provided to ABCMETA in a form acceptable to ABCMETA. ABCMETA will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that ABCMETA will have no liability or responsibility for any such hold, or for your inability to withdraw Digital Assets or funds or execute trades during the period of any such hold.
- Remaining Funds After ABCMETA Account Termination
Except as set forth in paragraph 4 below, once a ABCMETA Account is closed/withdrawn, all remaining account balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed to ABCMETA) will be payable immediately to ABCMETA.
- Remaining Funds After ABCMETA Account Termination Due to Fraud, Violation of Law, or Violation of These Terms
ABCMETA maintains full custody of the Digital Assets, funds and User data/information which may be turned over to governmental authorities in the event of ABCMETA Accounts’ suspension/closure arising from fraud investigations, investigations of violation of law or violation of these Terms.