Protecting users' funds and safeguarding community rights and interests are ABCMETA's top priorities. The risk control system is an additional technical measure to ensure the security of user accounts. If there is a suspicious login or exception in the user account, the account will be temporarily suspended in order to ensure the safety of the account funds.
The platform will identify the account in abnormal status through the risk control system. If your account usage involves the following situations, risk control may be triggered:
- A single user has multiple accounts;
- Once logged in multiple accounts frequently on a device;
- Your identity authentication country / region is inconsistent with your daily active range;
- To participate in airdrop activities, register accounts in batches;
- Your account carries out suspicious transactions in a short time;
- Your account is operated on a suspicious device or IP, and there is a risk of theft;
- Other risk control reasons.